Brondesbury Park, London
London Wall funded the acquisition and development of a 160-bed co-living scheme by Dandi Living.
- Location: Brondesbury Park, London
- Loan Amount: £34.4m
- Type: Residential Development
- Term: 27 months
- LTV: 68.5%
Key ESG considerations:
- The property is to achieve BREEAM Excellent Rating.
- The development will employ an efficient building fabric, including well insulated walls and highly efficient glazing. This part of the refurbishment will result in a 20% reduction in CO2 emissions, compared to the previous insulation.
- The development will have solar panels and will have the use of an air source heat pump to provide heating and hot water to maximise carbon savings. These measures will result in 68.9% reduction in CO2 emissions, compared to previous energy sources.
- The development will further achieve ‘net zero carbon’ through an offset payment in line with the London Plan.